"In a gentle way, you can shake the world." - Mahatma Gandhi
Our clinic and recovery center is a safe space for injured animals to heal and be heard.
- We treat injured stray animals.
- We run a sterilization program to help control the stray dog population.
- We have a "treat on street" program for animals with minor injuries.
- For the animals that are unable to be released, we run a sanctuary and adoption program to place them in loving homes.
Our farm is an experiment for us to learn how we can grow food with minimal impact. We grow a lot of our own food, which passes straight from farm to kitchen, and purchase the bulk of the rest locally.
We only sell what we grow or procure for ourselves, or what we make for ourselves in our kitchen. All our products are vegan and carry a message about what we do and why we do it. Selling products helps us get the word out about our work and expose more people to veganism, and we employ local women to make them.
We tell the stories of the animals we rescue, and people at the farm, to nudge others away from destructive behaviours and towards activities that make the world a better place for everyone to live in.
- Humans Helping Animals:
- Peepal Farm Helpline
- Video How-Tos We answer your questions about rescuing, first aid, dog training, and more!
- Facebook Group: Veterinarians can connect with rescuers and pet owners who don't have access to vets in their hometown.
- Phone Line: For emergency situations, we have a vet on call to help people without access to a veterinarian.
- Friends of Peepal Farm: Fans of Peepal Farm can connect and inspire each other!
- Peepal Farm Telegram Group: A hangout space for the Peepal Farm community.
- Coming soon!