Before you proceed
We are looking for people who are:
Looking at this as an opportunity to pursue what they have always wanted to, and salary is just a means to cover their basic expenses.
Who can take on the current carved process, but also spend time on improving to make progress.
Jobs @ Peepal Farm
To join Peepal Farm as an employee, you have to do work-exchange for 1-3 months, before graduating to a paid position.
- Kitchen and Farmstay Manager: Will be responsible for handling the Peepal Farm Kitchen that provides meals to our employees. The Kitchen Manager will be responsible for making sure that all the produce from our farm are utilized, minimizing waste. They will also be responsible for managing inventory, quality control and making sure the kitchen is neat and tidy.
You will have assistance from staff in cooking, cleaning, laundry, getting supplies etc. but you will be responsible for makin sure it all happens and that it happens right.
We strive to consume locally and avoid packaged products, so you will also be responsible for seasonal produce procurement, storing and making products.
Must have experience in housekeeping and cooking and preferably over 35 years of age.
Knowledge of spoken Hindi is a must.
- Wildcard: If you have been following our work, and posess a skill that you think can help us do a better job, feel free to pitch a job position.
- Please see Rules and FAQ.
- Please send your resume, links to your portfolio (if applicable) and expected salary to [email protected]
Jobs @ Peepal Farm Products
To join Peepal Farm Products as an employee, you have to do work-exchange for 1-3 months, before graduating to a paid position.
- Peepal Farm Products' Customer Experience Expert :To improve our customer experiences, we are searching for an enthusiastic and dedicated customer experience expert. This work comprises welcoming visitors to the Peepal Farm location in Dhanotu on a daily basis and responding to client inquiries in a fast and effective manner by phone, email, social media, or chat applications.
The candidate must have in-depth understanding of each product's manufacturing process and must agree with and be comfortable with our philosophy.
The candidate will be required to collaborate with the Products Supervisor and the Packaging Co-ordinator.
Customer Experience Expert Requirements: Prior customer service experience is desired but not required. Basic understanding of Instagram, Facebook, and YouTube. Proficiency in MS Office, as well as CX and CRM software.